Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Projects & PDFs in Progress

It's been a busy few days here... After blogging last week about how great my Nice Days Out have been and how I totally need to stick with them I got a bit of last minute work with a short deadline and stayed at home to work on that project instead. Tsk tsk. I'm determined to make up the "missed" day this week though with two days out instead of one, fingers crossed that goes to plan!

I've been also been working on some tutorials that'll be popping up here on my blog later this autumn/winter. I can't show you what I've been making this week, but here are some of the colourful threads and scraps from my "in progress" pile:


The weather has been so grey over the past few days, it's been great to have so much colour happening in my studio.

Oh, and I'm working on some PDF patterns which will be coming to my shop sometime soon - starting with this wren embroidery pattern which was originally published in &Stitches ezine earlier this year.


There are some Christmas-themed patterns in the works, too :)

0 comments: