Thursday 21 February 2013

Two Bits of Good News

First up, thanks to a big delivery of supplies there are now LOTS of felt squares back in stock in all my shops. Yay!

Secondly... I've written a new book! SO EXCITING.

The book is the reason I had to close up my shops for so long over the Christmas break, why the virtual shelves in my shops have been a little bare lately, why I had a big chart of tasks to get ticked off, why I've been blogging about so many secret projects, and why it's the middle of February and I've still not finished my sky blanket (or sent my friends any Christmas cards).

Basically, my days have been very book-focused recently! It's been lots of fun working on all the new projects, but very busy.

I can't tell you much about the book yet except that it's called Super-Cute Felt Animals and that it's due to be published this September... but I will (of course) be posting more about it nearer to the publication date :)

17 comments:

Despina said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! I can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

This sounds exciting, I look forward to hearing more!

C said...

Congrats on the new book! So, in that big supplies delivery, did you get any more 3 inch embroidery hoops?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It must take so much work to write a book! I'm looking forward to reading it!

Gemma

yousewshould.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Laura,

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see (and own) your new creation.

I'm so happy for you.

~Heidi

bairozan said...

Awsome news! Congratulations! I can imagine how hard you've worked all this time! It feels nice to get something done, even not as big a project as a book :)

Melissa Crowe said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new book! I can't wait to see it and try some of the projects.

Silly Little Sheep said...

Congrats, it must be a great feeling, having a book written and all that workload off your chest. I am currently writing my masters degree thesis and am expecting to have the same feeling of relief when I hand it in :)))

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Laura! :D
Can't wait to know more about the new book, specially since I'm expecting the arrival of a little one this summer and I'm anxious to sew some pretty things for him! :D

Victoria said...

How exciting! Congratulations on such an exciting project!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new book! I have a copy of your first book and love it! Mandy :)

Manu said...

Congrats Laura!!!

Glenys said...

That's so cool. I'll like to publish a book someday too.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more of your new book - it looks great!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks everyone! xx

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks everyone! xx