Thursday 24 June 2010

Crafty Boxes

I treated myself to some cute cupcake-y boxes this week to house my ever-expanding stash of crafty things...


... that big pink one is HUGE but I'm sure it won't be long before it's overflowing!

I do like a nice "storage solution" and it's so much easier to keep my craft shelves tidy when everything is tucked away neatly in pretty boxes instead of piled about the place in heaps that topple over at inconvenient moments, or stashed in an assortment of old shoe boxes.


And, of course, now I've got space for even more crafty goodness... hurrah!

8 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

i've got the same crafty boxes with the cupcakes. where did u get the teacup tins from?
Jo xxx

Bugs and Fishes said...

The teacup tins are an Ella Doran range from John Lewis many moons ago - I thought the cupcakes went with them quite nicely! :D

Pato said...

I love everything cupcake!!! The boxes look adorable!

Rachel @ Snail-Bait Killer Embroidery said...

Very cute boxes! Now I need to find some in America!

Rachel @ Snail-Bait Killer Embroidery said...

cute boxes and perfect for organizing! Besides the crafts themselves I think my other favorite part is sorting and putting things in cute containers! Now to find some cupcake boxes in America!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Ooo! Your space looks a bit tidier than mine at the moment. Mine is definitely doing the falling over bit. In fact I am in danger of disappearing altogether under it!

Miss Net said...

Oh dear! you remind me of my addiction on buying boxes.I thought I'm the only freak! I'm crazy for all sort, but most importantly matches each other. The secret ~ always get it in pairs. You just can't get enough of them don't you?!?

Robyn said...

Your boxes are so lovely! I love decorative boxes!