Tuesday 13 October 2009

Show and Tell

I often get messages from my customers, with photos of the awesome crafty stuff they've made with the felt and other supplies they've bought from me... and I thought it might be nice to showcase some of them!

Depending on how many responses I get I'll either do one big "show and tell" post sometime soon or a little series of smaller posts. All images will be fully credited and if you've got a blog or a shop where you sell your work I'll add in a link to it.

So, if you've bought supplies from my shops and want to share some of the results, please do get in touch! You can leave a comment on this post and I'll send you an email, or you can contact me through any of my shops.

Hope to hear from you soon...

3 comments:

Marga said...

Hi Laura! I would love to show you what I make with yoour felt, rick-rack and ribbons!
XOX from Leiden

Unknown said...

Is there any deadline? x

Bugs and Fishes said...

No, there's no deadline! I'll be doing occasional blog posts about this over the next few months :)