Tuesday 23 September 2008

Lovely Supplies: Fabric

Having finished my 365, I'm going to let my camera rest for a few days and write about some other crafty things instead of my works in progress - though they will be back soon, I promise - starting with a few posts about some of the fantastic suppliers on Etsy who sell so many kinds of yummy haberdashery goodness.

First up, I have to mention summersville: the new shop from artist lusummers, selling gorgeous handprinted fabric and other printed goodies. Summersville has had some fantastic blog press lately, showing up on Design*Sponge, Poppytalk and Modish [edit: and now decor8 too!], and it's not surprising: delicious looking prints, and some of the most charming and quirky product photos around! I've been dreaming up lots of things I could make with her Totem print ...
... any project would be made even better by a piece of that print, I'm sure of it! I'm also eyeing up some of her finished products, especially the pouch and notebook in this lovely turquoise blue:

1 comments:

lu summers said...

wowser indeed! thanks so much lupes, i'm terribly honoured to be on your blog :) x