Wednesday 14 February 2007

I have been making lots of recycled envelopes...



After finding some great maps in a local charity shop and then a huge old edition of some Beethoven sonatas in another charity shop, I have been going on an envelope-making binge! I have also been making notecards to match the envelopes, and am dividing them all up into individual cards, notecard sets and bundles of envelopes... So far I have made a big pile of sheet music stuff, and 4 different types of mapelopes. I am using the offcuts to make map tags, they look so cool & will sell as small bundles or be great for sending with purchases as a little gift. I will post more pictures when things are finished, and probably some of my hoard of maps. For now though these will have to do :)

2 comments:

primecookie said...

hi i really like ur envelopes how can buy some how much are they for sale? primecookie@hotmail.com

Bugs and Fishes said...

Check out my Etsy shop, http://lupin.etsy.com